My Puppy Sunny By charlotte5

2012
05.17

I have a three month old puppy named Sunny his pedgre name is GameFlight Zoro me and my brother, Sebastian, named him Sunny. My dad had alwayed wanted a dog. He was born on 17th Feburay 2012. At the minute he is very jumpy and he nips abit but he is still very young. The one thing we need to get him to like is the lead, it is not going very well! He has aready eaten one!
Even though he his very lively he is still so cute. He has three meals a day but soon it will me two because he would be older. He has his first meal at 7.30 the next at 2.00 then at 8.30. When he is a bit older he will have to go for two maybe three walks a day. We still take he for walks but not far, we only take him half way up the road  and back. Down our road we hardly get cars going it so it really good. The people who live oppodsite us have a old English sheep dog Sunny likes to play with him.

10 Responses to “My Puppy Sunny By charlotte5”

1. mary5 says:

I love puppys. And I love your blog!!

2. jasmin says:

Well done you succeeded to write a blog and get lots of comments.

3. jasmin says:

Wow thats amazing and hes so cute! I like the way that you have jotted down lots of Wow words.

4. jasmin says:

Wow that is a lot of writing about one puppy and its brilliant.

5. ellie says:

sunny sounds like a young pup full of beans charlotte he sounds like he has a mixture of everything a puppy needs

6. James says:

Thats a nice name for a lovely dog.And you have put puntuation

7. jack says:

sunny is a nice name

8. caitlin says:

Well done ! ! ! ! !
    you put what it looks like

9. caitlin says:

Well done.
    You put what it look like!!!!!!

10. lydia morton says:

i liked how you decribed how lively your puppy was and i found it funny that your puppy has eaten its lead all ready

Your Reply