My Holiday by Aaron

2012
04.17

On my holiday i went to the cinamar. I went to see Alivn and the chipmunks chiprecked we had popcorn and a can of cocoicoal, the film was funny it was like an illusion! The very next day me, my dad, and mum and my brother and sister went to Skegness Seal Sanctrey. frist of all the man showed us all around afterwards he showd us a new baby seal it was about 6 weeks old and he was cute. Meanwhile we went for dinner after that we went to the seal hopital in there there was a morther seal laying next to a baby seal the baby seal had just been born afterthat i got 3 teddybear seal then we went home . the next day i sayed at home played on my xbox i was online i beat my mate Harry P .the end

4 Responses to “My Holiday by Aaron”

1. dan says:

that was very good hope you had a very nice time

2. Miss Squires says:

* You sound as though you enjoyed your holiday Aaron! You kept me engaged by using connectives, such as ‘the very next day,’ and ‘meanwhile.’
    * Good use of capital letters for names: Skegness Seal Sanctuary and Harry.

3. Courtney says:

Alvin and the chipmunks is good isent it anddid you stay up til 3 aswell ???

4. Amber says:

I loved the part were you told us about the movie and it sounded like a wonderful holiday

Your Reply