my aunt and uncles wedding!!! by amber sivill

2012
04.17

It was Thursday and we were going to Nanna and Grandad’s house for a few days. We were getting in the claret red truck when my brother said “Ive forgot something” as usual, my dad sent him in to go and get it. I was sitting in the back of the truck waiting. It seemed like hours but at least we hadnt set off beause it felt more like years when we set off! It takes two hours from nanna and grandads house to our house or the other way round.
Finally we had set off the day was lovely the sky was a crystal clear blue, the grass was as green as ever, the wildlife was so alive! It was as if it wasnt going to rain, thats what we all wished but we might be or they might be wrong. We got to Mcdonalds amnd thought we might aswell have breakfast there.
Soon after we had breakfast I wanted to go to sleep so I got a blanket (my blanket) you see I had one in the back because I forgot to put it in the caravan. Soon we got to the deeer it means theres only twenty minutes to go till nanna and grandads. Obviously its not a real deeer, its a wooden deer with a silver pole trailing down its chest and lost of wooden steps crawling up its back. “Look” my mum said, its the deer nanna and grandads house is only twenty or so minutes away but its not exactly twenty minutes away because we estimated it was twenty or twenty something minutes away. Anyway soon we got to nanna and grandads. It was nearly time to go and get our hair cut we said hello to everyone and off we went to my auntie sues house, shes my cousin sian’s mum, and shes a hairdresser. Shes going to cut our hair mine, sinead(my cousin) and me finally we got there after boring hours of sinead and my mum getting their hair done.
Sian did my nails while my mum had her hair done, and when my mum had finished she went to the wedding early, while sue did my hair in a bob. Then she took me to nanna and grandads to get ready. After that I got ready and we went to ther party after the weddding we werent aloud to go because it was too boring. The party went on for hours I had some drinks went to the disco had some dinner and had an awsome night! I danced with sinead and with maria and bob my aunt and uncle (the bride and groom) I had some coke, I was wearing a fushia pink dress, silver shoes s]and lots of jewlery. Anyway I had an awesome night i also played with my cousin Jemma!!!!!

4 Responses to “my aunt and uncles wedding!!! by amber sivill”

1. Miss Squires says:

Great to hear about your Easter holiday Amber!
    *I especially liked the way you added description about the car you travelled in and the special outfit you wore for the wedding!
    *You used a range of connectives to move your writing forward.
    *Brackets were used to add additional information for the reader.

Wish: to check through your work for silly mistakes, such as forgetting capital letters for nouns.

2. Kaci West says:

I LOVE WHAT YOU PUT IT WAS SO DISCRIPTIVE AMBER I AM AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Courtney says:

That was brillant Amber! I can tell you had fun and i liked when you said about the crystal blue clear sky and about the deer i really enjoyed it!

4. Jess says:

You did alot in the holidays,Ihope your aunt and uncle are happy.

Your Reply