Giles Academy by ellie

2012
06.29

On friday the 29th of june year five went to the Giles Academy in Old Leake to do some sience, art and SWIMMING!

When we got there we where split into two groups and led into the school up some stairs and into seperate sience labs. Firstly we learnt about diffrent liquids that we would be using then we burnt out a candle using gas also we killed a jelly baby, mmwwa ha ha ha then we put a powder in with some blue liquid left it for 20 minutes and it turned clear but when we gave it a shake it went blue again. they set fire to a long stick and put it next to a bottle filled with liquids and it made a loud bang and made lift off like a rocket!

In art we rolled paint onto a peice of paper, A3, and put an A4 peice on top we then traced a picture ove of either wenderlock or manderville from the oylimpics it was very fun!

Swimming was the best first all of us did 2 lenghs to check if we could swim so me abbie, courtney,mary,kaci and some of the boys did a 5 minute swim session then went to play with the others we held hands and jumped in then we got changed an went back to school.

6 Responses to “Giles Academy by ellie”

1. ellie says:

giles was awsome

2. ellie says:

Giles was great fun I loved killing that black jelly baby!

3. ellie says:

Giles was great fun i especially enjoyed the swimming!

4. jasmin says:

wow you’ve put some real hard work into that. Well done!

5. jasmin says:

That was a very good morning and I hope that we do it again.
    That was the best school day ever.
    I aspecaly liked the screeming jelly baby that was funy thow they didnt realy scream but it was still very good.

6. Courtney says:

Wow Ellie you explained more about giles academy it was the best when we did the swimming

Your Reply