100wc by Rio

2014
06.04

It was 4am, on the dot, on saturday moning. Something was tapping on the transparent window forossiosly. What was it?  So I got out of my small, pink bed and rushed down the narrow, steep stairs. Then I saw a old looking man running past the living room window ( he was whereing all black.) I felt something on my sholder so  I looked. As fast as a racing car I felt a whole lot of cold air hit me ……

When i woke up I just realised that I was in a pitch black forrist! It had a scary looking gateway near me. Then I saw a quick blure of billy, behind the gate glearing at me, my friend. “Billy is that you” I wisperd. Something grabed me again…

2 Responses to “100wc by Rio”

1. rio5 says:

It was 4am, on the dot, on saturday moning. Something was bangging on the transparent window forossiosly. What was it? So I got out of my small, pink bed and rushed down the narrow, steep stairs. Then I saw a old looking man livley running past the living room window ( he was whereing all black.) I felt something on my sholder so I looked. As fast as a racing car I felt a gust of cold air hit me …… It was so creepy, frightening.

When i woke up I just realised that I was in a pitch black forrist! It had a scary looking gateway near me. Then I saw a quick blure of billy, behind the gate glearing at me, my friend. ”Billy is that you” I whispered. Suddenly I heard him screecking rappidly. Then something grabbed…

2. charlottef5 says:

WOW great story
    *great cliff hanger at the end
    *L5 punctation and great describing words EG: glearing,transparrent
    could describe your feelings more but great : )

Your Reply