100 word challenge by izzy :-)

2014
06.04

As i steped, into the cold frost, i had a feeling like something was watching me. Could it be my imagenation ; was something really there to follow me, to get me ,to destroy me. Storys had been told of a (haunting monster) but only people know what harm it can do if you encounter it. You experience deep night mears :black gateways to a destraught world begin to open you try running but it feeds off your fear. Friends and family try and help but only a true soal can get rid of this…….demen!   Frightening, terrifying, haunting.

3 Responses to “100 word challenge by izzy :-)”

1. isabella5 says:

As i steped, into the cold frost, i had a feeling like something was watching me. Could it be my imagenation ; was something really there to follow me, to get me ,to destroy me. Storys had been told of a (haunting monster) but only people know what harm it can do if you encounter it…. You experience deep night mears :black gateways to a destraught world begining to open, you try running but it feeds off your fear. Why dose this bundle of terror harm things? Why did it become such a harmful soul? Friends and family try and help but only a true soal can get rid of this…….demen!

2. Luke says:

Star: nice closing sentence use repitition for the same thing
    Star: good l5 punctuation ellipsis,semi colon, exclamation marks.
    Wish: check it makes sense as your work had left me a bit confused.
    Welldone

3. Luke says:

Star: good l5 punctuation
    Wish: use capital letters like I

Your Reply