100 wc Wednesday 4th June 2014 by Ashleigh

2014
06.04

One nice and warm morning i woke up with my best freind Nala (my pet cheetah )on my bed purring! I got out of my bed, walked towards nalas black chew toy and chucked it across my bedroom she was running so gracefully it was so amazing!I went down sairs,feeling so happy to see the sun out again ,to greet my famaly.I was so hot ; i got a cold gass of water as i saw the sun coming out in the horizon with its beautiful colours emerging in pinky and redy colours with the elephants drinking the sparkly pool water(wich looked like a thousand little crystals.)

Suddenly i realised it was my best freinds(Azizi)birthday.I was so excited!I ran upstairs got dressed i my blue flower dress and jumped on my elephant and i got to her beautiful mud house. I know thats hers because she has flowers in the gateway. I knoced on her door ,filled with excitment,she opened the door with such grace she was so gorgeous. I gave her some flowers and a blue butterfly landed on it (which was good luck)and i went back home to play in the pool.

2 Responses to “100 wc Wednesday 4th June 2014 by Ashleigh”

1. ashleigh5 says:

One nice and warm morning i woke up with my best friend Nala (my pet cheetah )on my bed purring! I got out of my bed, walked towards nalas black chew toy and chucked it across my bedroom she was running so gracefully it was so amazing!I went down sairs,feeling so happy to see the sun out again ,to greet my family.I was so hot ; i got a cold glass of water as i saw the sun coming out in the horizon with it’s beautiful colours emending in pinky and redy colours with the elephants drinking the sparkly pool water(which looked like a thousands of little crystals.)

Suddenly i realised it was my best freinds(Azizi)birthday.I was so excited!I ran upstairs got dressed i my blue flower dress and jumped on my elephant and i got to her beautiful mud house. I know thats hers because she has flowers in the gateway. I knoced on her door ,filled with excitement,she opened the door with such grace she was so gorgeous. I gave her some flowers and a blue butterfly landed on it (which was good luck)and i went back home to play in the pool.

2. ella5 says:

Well done Ashleigh!

* Well done for using ;

* Well done for using L5 punctuation ()!

Wish: To check your spellings

Well Done

Your Reply