100 wc by tom wednesday 4th june 2014

2014
06.04

Running through the rusty gateway I sumbled across a black box … Inside the box was a Iphone when i turned it on it had typed on the screen who ever owns the phone, controlls and, owns the country.

i thought about it (and i really wanted to controll the country)so i took it. As i ran to the street a image of the traffic light across the street poped up on my phone so i toched  the photo firmly and it changed the red light to green!

On that cold night i ran to my friends house and my friend callum asked “whats that!?” i replyed “its a phone that controlls the whole of the country think of the (amazing) things we could do!”he took the phone and clicked a photo of his light bulb it turned off all of the lights…

2 Responses to “100 wc by tom wednesday 4th june 2014”

1. olivian5 says:

Hey Tom really liked your work!

It was really good how you used them claues Eg Who ever owns this phone, controlls and, owns the country.

/* Sommething too inprove on is too add more wow words! But accept from that it was really good Tom! 🙂

2. olivian5 says:

Hey Tom, Great piece of writing I really liked it!

Good use of clauses Eg Who ever owns the phone, controlls and, owns the country.

/*Something too improve on is more wow words but accept from that it is fantasic work well done Tom!

Your Reply