A day in the life a pig by Claire Naylor

2012
04.17

The day that you see a new born pig you think that its the cutest thing that you have ever seen, but then you leave it about 4 to 5 years and you come back and they are the uglest thing! You wished that you had never seen it. But it is so horrid that when you are so cute and then one day when you are not so cute. When you realise this, it makes your life horrid and sad, so not one good thing in you life happens because you do not live up to their expectations. But then when they would like something from you they will be as nice to you a can be so. You can be your person that is side of you. Do not think that peopel know you better than you know your self.

MADE BY Claire Naylor

2 Responses to “A day in the life a pig by Claire Naylor”

1. Aaron says:

well done claire i really enjoyed reading it

2. Miss Squires says:

Well done Claire, a very thought-provoking piece of writing! This pig must long for somebody to know who he really is, and what he is really like, rather than making a superficial presumption solely based on appearance.

* I definitely felt sorry for the pig! You made me empathise with the pig when you wrote as though you were the pig (not an easy thing to do) by putting ‘when you realise this, it makes your life horrid and sad…’ I bet he wished he could be perceived as cute throughout his life!
    * I like how you used short and long sentences. The short sentence ‘you wished that you had never seen it’ has an impact on the reader.
    * You used punctuation well and effectively used a range of sentence lengths.

Wish: To double check your writing because the penultimate sentence doesn’t quite make sense.

Your Reply