bike ability by Jack, Colby, William and Bradley J

2012
02.27

Most of us brang our bikes in so we can learn how to be extra safe on them we had to be tested on our ability of skills onthe road.

on friday we carried on with bikeability to the short distant to holmes road. On thursday we did bike training we had to memorise a course around Holmes road it was amazingly hard. 🙂

Like a safety biker, you have to have a test before you going on a astonishingly busy road so we had a test and every four seconds you had a chance to look look and that is called a life safety look. 🙂

7 Responses to “bike ability by Jack, Colby, William and Bradley J”

1. jasmin says:

I like the smile face as a special touch to the blogg.

2. Dee-Anne Lingard says:

What a super blog on bikeability. Its great to hear that another boy is going to be doing it I hope he enjoys it as mush as class 5 did. Well done class 5 keep up the fab work and keep in touch.

3. kiya says:

amazing bikeability hope you train harder so you can be an fantastic players

4. Chris Richmond says:

Hi all,

What a great blog, and what a great way to use social media to inform your family around the country what is going on.

I am glad that you have mentioned Bikeability as with the roads in Lincolnshire being so busy it is really important the you are safe, and sensible.

Keep up the good work,
    Chris (Sheffield)

5. Courtey Shannon says:

Very good

6. jake says:

were going to soon do that

7. Miss Hanks says:

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed Bikeability, boys and learnt so much from the experience. I was particularly interested to read about a life safety look.

Your Reply